“My goal is to create the most positive and painless experience for my patients. I like to educate patients on preventative measures for a healthy mouth, airway, & body.”
-Dr. Jeremy Frith
Dr. Frith has dedicated his career to perfecting the art of painless dentistry and creating such a positive atmosphere that his patients actually look forward to their next visit. He believes that communication and developing trust are crucial to understanding every unique situation, which can be calming as well. The cutting edge materials and technology he incorporates into his practice only further ensures that you will be treated the way you deserve to be treated: exceptionally.
First graduating from the University of Missouri – Columbia, he then went on to dental school at the University of Missouri – Kansas City. Like his father, Jeremy is incredibly passionate about broadening his knowledge every chance he gets. Post-graduation, he has continued to expand his expertise by attending over 100 credit hours per year of continuing education.
Courses he frequently attends involve such topics as Airway, Sleep, Patient Comfort, Digital (High Tech) Dentistry, Laser Dentistry, Healing with Laser, Oral Surgery, Periodontics, Implants, Craniofacial Pain, TMJ/TMD, Pedodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Myofunctional Therapy, Prolozone and Ozone.
Dr. Frith especially enjoys giving back. Not only has he volunteered his services on mission trips, but he also participates with local organizations like Give Kids A Smile, Mercy Ministries, and Healing Grace.
- Fellow in AAO (American Association of Ozonotherapy)
- Fellow in CNO (Center for Neural Occlusion)
- Fellowship IADFE (International Academy for Dental Facial Esthetics)
- Awarded APT (Advanced Prolozone Therapy)
- Qualified Dentist Designation by AADSM (American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine)
- Evaluator for Clinical Research Associates.
- Former Vice President of Midwest Dental Sleep Medicine Study Club
- Authored Article “Reversal of Permanent Tongue Numbness with MLS Laser & Prolozone/Ozone Therapy-A Case Study”
- AGD (Academy of General Dentistry)
- Evaluator for Clinical Research Foundation
- Member of the ALSC (American Laser Study Club)
- AAO (American Association of Ozonotherapy)
- IADFE (International Academy for Dental Facial Esthetics)
- AADSM (American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine)