NightLase Laser Therapy
Another treatment option we’re excited to offer is NightLase®. Using two special lasers, we can shrink tissues to increase the tone of the soft palate area (roof of your mouth). As your tissues shrink and tone, so does their contribution to snoring and sleep apnea. In fact – many people notice a remarkable difference after just one treatment! Depending on your unique situation, treatment may consist of 3 or more 20-minute treatments. People with severe snoring or Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) my require more sessions. After you have felt the optimal results, you will just need an annual maintenance appointment, although severe cases may need to be treated twice a year after the initial sessions.
Benefits of NightLase Treatment
- Increased nasal breathing – the air you breath is filtered and moistened before reaching your lungs.
- Better energy & endurance – the production of Nitric Oxide while nose breathing lets your body absorb more oxygen.
- Reduction of exaggerated gag reflex – an enlarged uvula (the fleshy tissue hanging at the back of your throat) can cause breathing issues and an exaggerated gag reflex. Treating this area diminished issues.
- Decreased snoring frequency and tone – patients enjoy an average 50% reduction in snoring volume and tone after the very first treatment.
- Better sleep for both the sufferer and their bed partner – restful sleep is responsible for memory, muscle growth & recovery, fat burning, and hormone regulation.