St. Louis and Wildwood Cosmetic Dentists
Even patients with healthy teeth and gums may not be fully satisfied with the look of their smile. Having confidence in your smile boosts your self-esteem, and we believe you deserve to look and feel your best. Dr. Mike Frith and Dr. Jeremy Frith at Masterpiece Smiles in Ballwin, MO, can help you create the smile of your dreams. You can trust the appearance of your smile to our team; Dr. Mike Frith is one of less than 1% of dentists who are accredited with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and has been rated as one of St. Louis’ top dentists for 10 years and running. If you are ready to transform the look of your smile, our range of cosmetic dentistry procedures could be right for you.
Cosmetic Dentistry for Aesthetic Smiles
Imperfections in your smile can hurt your confidence and hold you back from freely laughing, talking and smiling. Many flaws can be concealed with one or more of our safe cosmetic dental procedures. Our treatments in cosmetic dentistry, approved by the American Dental Association, can address:
- Fractures or cracks
- Dull or discolored teeth
- Gaps or uneven spacing between the teeth
- Asymmetrical teeth and gumlines
Candidates for Cosmetic Dentistry
The best candidates for cosmetic procedures have healthy teeth and gums free from decay or periodontal disease. It is advisable to have any needed restorative treatment, such as fillings or root canal therapy, completed before cosmetic procedures are considered.
At Masterpiece Smiles, we offer the following treatments in cosmetic dentistry:
- Smile Design: A brand-new smile is possible – and can be fully customized by you. Our cosmetic imaging photography helps you visualize your new smile before treatment begins.
- Veneers: These thin, medical-grade ceramic covers can camouflage an array of flaws. Veneers can combine the powerful effects of orthodontics, professional whitening, and dental bonding all in one. Treatment requires just a couple of appointments, and the results can last for up to 20 years. Porcelain veneers are considered a permanent treatment, and are maintained the same as your natural teeth. Due to the minor amount of enamel that must be removed for treatment, veneers cannot be reversed or removed permanently.
- Power Bleach: Experience a faster way to visibly whiter teeth. This procedure can be carried out in office or with take home trays for additional whitening power.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Restorative work shouldn’t take away from your smile. Tooth-colored composite fillings maintain a white, un-blemished smile while protecting and strengthening teeth.
- Porcelain Inlays and Onlays: These restorative treatments are a great alternative to fillings or dental crowns for certain patients. Our team can match your tooth’s natural color and finish, improving not only the strength of the tooth, but its appearance.
- Dental Crowns: Acting as a protective cap around a tooth, dental crowns can also improve the appearance of a damaged, deteriorated or discolored tooth. Our beautiful porcelain crowns mimic the color, shape and glossy finish of a natural tooth.
- Dental Bonding: Receive a cost-effective solution for chips, cracks and discoloration that looks natural and will last for up to five to 10 years.
- Laser Gum Recontouring: Gummy smiles or uneven gum lines can detract from your smile and make your teeth appear smaller than they are. Recontouring creates even, aesthetic gum lines that support your teeth in creating a more beautiful smile.
- Cosmetic Dentures & Bridges: We can help you fill in gaps in your smile through custom tooth replacement solutions that seamlessly match natural teeth and gums.
- Smile Makeovers: Combining two or more cosmetic procedures, Drs. Mike and Jeremy Frith can help you achieve a dramatically different smile.
- Implants: Implants after tooth loss have so many benefits, including maintaining teeth alignment and keeping your facial structure around your smile from changing over time.
Schedule a Consultation Today
If you find yourself hiding your smile because you are unsatisfied with its appearance, we have solutions that can dramatically improve your smile. Timelines vary, but many of the treatments mentioned above can be completed in just one office visit. Improve your smile and improve your confidence with safe, effective cosmetic treatments from Drs. Mike and Jeremy Frith. Call us at 636.394.5200 to schedule your consultation.